Monday, July 28, 2014

CJ Killawno hopes to tattoo his name in history


CJ Killawno

Carl Tuckett aka CJ Killawno is widely known throughout the city of Montego Bay as a highly skilled tattoo artist.

However the multitalented deejay/producer seems well on his way to gain even greater fame as a dancehall artiste.

“I’ve been working hard on my music career over the years while earning a living as a tattoo artiste. I’m a very creative individual, therefore, I’ve been able to excel in both fields. I feel blessed to be able to express my creativity, both as a tattoo artist and a deejay,” he said.

In order to ensure his success in the music business, CJ Killawno is working relentlessly to push his career. “Right now, my music career is looking brighter every day. In the last two weeks, I have distributed more than 3,000 copies of my new mix tape on the streets,” said the artiste.

The Tivoli Gardens Comprehensive High alumnus is currently enjoying a strong buzz with singles such as Sando, Wine For Me and the Mobay street anthem Warnin, featuring Hydal.

“My tracks are getting a lot of love in the streets and I am also getting some good airplay, too. Everywhere I go, more and more people are approaching me for CDs.”

CJ Killawno recently shot the music video for his new single, a bouncy party track aptly titled Slap Weh Party. The video was shot at the Bellevue Sports Bar & Club in Montego Bay.


View the original article here



CJ Killawno hopes to tattoo his name in history