Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sweet Lavish shoots "Good Friend Hard To Find"



Scenes from Sweet Lavish’s music video shoot for her new track. – Contributed


Scenes from Sweet Lavish’s music video shoot for her new track. – Contributed

Upcoming female singing sensation Sweet Lavish, has recently shot a music video for her new track ‘Good Friend Hard To Find’.

The video, directed by Cornelius Grant, was shot last week in several sections of Kingston and St Andrew and is set to be ready in two weeks time. The song was produced by Uganda’s Producah Kayz and was released on June 7 this year.

The 17-year-old, real name Brittney Ann-Garcia Marshall, has already impressed with her first studio effort, Life Hard, and is looking to repeat such feat with her latest work Good Friend Hard To Find.

In a release to the media, she thanked all those who made the music shoot possible. “I hope this will be my breakthrough material in music. I enjoyed myself on the shoot and I am sure the public will enjoy the video because a lot was put into it. I want to thank everyone for the support,” said Sweet Lavish.


View the original article here



Sweet Lavish shoots "Good Friend Hard To Find"