Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Stevie Face blows up FM radio

Reggae singer Stevie Face is currently blowing up FM radio with his hot new single titled Da Lovin Yah Nice. Da Lovin Yah Nice is the lead single off his recently released album titled My Time.

The 18-track album that was produced by top-flight music producer Paul ‘Computer Paul’ Henton of Boot Camp Records is the third album to be released by the St Thomas-based singer.

“This song is getting a lot of love from my fans all over the world. I am really thankful for all the support it’s getting. It’s really great to be able to drop a new single and get so much support, after such a long absence from the local music scene. This is the first single I’ve released in almost a year now. My fans have been waiting a while for new music from me and they really appreciate it,” said the artiste.

Since the release of My Time, Stevie Face has been very busy doing the promotional rounds locally.

To date, he has been featured on several top entertainment shows on radio and TV including Friday Night Live on RJR 94 FM, D’Bounce on HITZ 92 FM, FAME FM’s Full House Fridays, Da Spot on RJR 94 FM, the Johnny Live Show on Suncity FM, On Stage, CVM At Sunrise and Di Wrap on CVM TV.

“I’ve been very busy promoting the album and the response has been awesome. I have to thank the local media for giving me so much support,” he said.

Stevie Face is currently in New York laying the groundwork for his upcoming 2015 US promotional tour, which is slated to take place early next year.


View the original article here



Stevie Face blows up FM radio