Friday, December 19, 2014

CONGRATS! TYLER PERRY’S A DAD

Google

Tyler Perry and his girlfriend, model Gelila Bekele, may have secretly welcomed a baby boy over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Bekele’s sister has been gushing nonstop on Twitter about her new nephew. Back in September, Tyler accidentally revealed that he and Bekele were expecting a son. “I’m on a natural high right now and I don’t think I’m coming down anytime soon,” Anna tweeted on Nov. 30.

“Life is incredible. Wow,” she added. “The love of my life has finally arrived… Auntie is the best title I’ve ever been given.”

The couple welcomed a son, Aman Tyler Perry, on November 30.

“Everyone is doing great,” a source tells E! News. “They are so happy.” As for the little tyke’s name, an insider tells People that the name Aman not only means “peace”, but it stands for “the true meaning of Thanksgiving and then, of course, the holiday season.” The insider also adds that Tyler, 45, is “over the moon.”

The couple initially knew the baby’s sex prior to birth, and Tyler himself accidentally revealed that they were expecting a boy during a recent interview with Extra. “The greatest gift I’m being given right now is the opportunity to give the little boy in me everything I never had, so that’s what I’m excited about,” the Gone Girl star explained. “This beautiful human being that God has allowed to come into my life for me to get to know, because they come with their own personalities, who they are, to shepherd and usher him…”

So awesome!

What do you think?

: PEOPLE

standard facebook ico CONGRATS! TYLER PERRY’S A DADads.forum.jamaicansmusicz.comPosted in: Celebs, Environment, Gossip. Tags: CONGRATS! TYLER PERRY’S A DAD.

View the original article here



CONGRATS! TYLER PERRY’S A DAD