Monday, October 27, 2014

Feud" wife emasculates hub

We hope it wasn’t Pete’s idea to go on “Family Feud,” because if it was, it backfired big time. 

On Monday’s episode, his wife Joyce and her competitor Stephanie were called to the podium for a preliminary round and asked: “If you could change one part of your husband’s body, what would it be?”

Fast as a paper cutter, Joyce slammed her hand down on the big red buzzer button and answered: “His penis.”

Host Steve Harvey looked incredulous, so Joyce repeated herself, louder.

“His penis!”

Stephanie doubled over in laughter. 

Pete stared at the floor, cringe laughing.

“You were thinking it!” Joyce accused Harvey.

“I was thinking what?” Harvey parried. 

“I know, I know, this is bad,” Joyce apologized.

Pete stared at the floor, cringe laughing.

“I was thinking what? I wasn’t thinking a damn thing,” Harvey continued. “I don’t know your husband.”

Pete stared at the floor, cringe laughing.

Watch the video to see what the survey said.


View the original article here



Feud" wife emasculates hub